Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I wish I could stop the tears!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AT LEAST THEY ARE ONES OF JOY!!!

    I to have done some reflecting and soul searching...
    I just feel this peace in my heart right now, so much love for everyone and an overwhelming sense of the gift God gave us in his SON!!!

    MRs. Gator...no problem on the copy/paste thing hon, as a matter of fact BLESS YOU!!!

    BLESS YOU ALL and when I get more time I will reply to all the other posts cause AS ALWAYS i gots lots more to say LOL!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww..Sis.....didnt mean to make you cry! *HUGS*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hush little baby, don't you cry*
    Wipes away your tears with my sleeve and Hugs ya like mad

    *Luv ya RaeLynn*

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok..now my turn to cry! Happy Tears!
    Sis....I got your card and it was worth waiting
    for! It is absolutely gorgeous and very touching!
    TY for thinking of me! *HUGS*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh GOOD...I'm so glad it got to you!!!
    Just wanted to continue the LOVE!!!
    Hugs back at cha!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •